Maximize Mobility, Employee Productivity and Company Profits
VMAXSOR is a web-based business management tool designed for mobile devices such as tablets, customer-facing devices, smartphones and PCs. The user interface is a hand-held computing and communications device loaded with VMAXSOR’s custom-configured software.
- Design and implementation of LAN and WAN networks
- Design, implementation and deployment of Microsoft-based networks (Windows, Active Directory)
- Design, implementation and deployment of Microsoft messaging and collaboration systems
- Design and implementation of IT security systems
- Analysis, audit and troubleshooting of network and cybersecurity systems
Whatever the nature of your service offering, a range of tools is available to help maximize the productivity of your team. In the era of mobility, we offer robust devices for all types of environments. The capture, processing and transport of this information are now made easier. The development or use of your own applications – addressing the needs of your industry – accelerates the processes and analysis of critical data, and enables informed decision making. Our experienced staff can help you determine your needs.
- Design, implementation and deployment of mobile computers
- Design and implentation of management systems for mobile computers
Expectations of continued productivity among employees are at the heart of the concerns of managers since before time. VoIP, VoWLAN and Unified Communications solutions bring businesses closer to achieving these goals. These solutions integrate in both wireless and traditional wired networks. Our staff will assess your needs to offer an adequate secured solution.
- Design and implementation of Voice-over-IP (VoIP) systems
- Design and implementation of Voice-over-Wireless-LAN (VoWLAN) systems
We offer a range of services, from a comprehensive analysis of the current state of your computer systems to your complete network implementation, our highly trained staff will assess the situation to determine your needs and propose a plan to ensure an adequate level of coverage to optimise network performance without compromising security.
- Wi-Fi network analysis and troubleshooting (indoor and outdoor)
- Design and implementation of wireless network systems (Wi-Fi)
- Design and implementation of RTLS and RFID systems
- Design, implementation and analysis of wireless security systems (WIPS)