ConnecTalk Solutions and Quest Solution will be hosting a special product demonstration event for VMAXSOR® Retail "Mobile Assist". For more information, follow this link: https://www.vmaxsor.com/en/mobile-assist-demo-event/
During the holidays, our office will be closed starting Thursday,
December 24th, 2015 and will reopen on Monday, January 4th, 2016.
Please join ConnecTalk & Zebra Technologies for an exclusive voice seminar event!
Tuesday, August 11th, 2015
To register: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RGKZLW2
Courtyard by Marriott-Mississauga/Meadowvale
7015 Century Avenue
Mississauga, ON L5N 7K2
Join us for morning presentations on the new Zebra Technologies voice solutions (Workforce Connect SIP clients for the MC40 and touch computers). We will also present the new Push to Talk solution PTT Pro for wireless and cellular networks! Breakfast will be provided to attendees.
This exclusive event is by invitation only and the deadline to register is Friday July 31, 2015. Space is limited, so please let us know as soon as possible if there is going to be an issue with registering by this deadline.
- 8:30am – 9:00am Registration and Breakfast
- 9:30am – 9:45am Introduction
- 9:45am – 10:15am Zebra Voice Roadmap
- 10:15am – 10:30am Break
- 10:30am – 10:45am Voice in the new era of AC Technology
- 10:45am – 11:15am Demonstration of WorkForce Connect and PTT Pro
- 11:15am – 11:30am Q&A
- 11:30am – 11:45am Conclusion
Maximize Mobility, Employee Productivity and Company Profits
VMAXSOR is a web-based business management tool designed for mobile devices such as tablets, customer-facing devices, smartphones and PCs. The user interface is a hand-held computing and communications device loaded with VMAXSOR’s custom-configured software.
Our team has over 20 years of experience in implementing and maintaining the IT infrastructure of our customers. Although our range of services evolves and adapts to the needs of our customers, and new technologies, our expertise in IT infrastructure management (LAN and WAN systems, messaging and collaboration, cybersecurity) is the basis our services since the origin of the company.
- Design and implementation of LAN and WAN networks
- Design, implementation and deployment of Microsoft-based networks (Windows, Active Directory)
- Design, implementation and deployment of Microsoft messaging and collaboration systems
- Design and implementation of IT security systems
- Analysis, audit and troubleshooting of network and cybersecurity systems
Whatever the nature of your service offering, a range of tools is available to help maximize the productivity of your team. In the era of mobility, we offer robust devices for all types of environments. The capture, processing and transport of this information are now made easier. The development or use of your own applications – addressing the needs of your industry – accelerates the processes and analysis of critical data, and enables informed decision making. Our experienced staff can help you determine your needs.
- Design, implementation and deployment of mobile computers
- Design and implentation of management systems for mobile computers
Expectations of continued productivity among employees are at the heart of the concerns of managers since before time. VoIP, VoWLAN and Unified Communications solutions bring businesses closer to achieving these goals. These solutions integrate in both wireless and traditional wired networks. Our staff will assess your needs to offer an adequate secured solution.
- Design and implementation of Voice-over-IP (VoIP) systems
- Design and implementation of Voice-over-Wireless-LAN (VoWLAN) systems