Place of employment:
571 boul. Lebeau, suite 250
St-Laurent, QC H4N 1S2
You are familiar with the administration of networks small, medium and large, using Cisco, HPE/Aruba, and other manufacturers. You are familiar with the design and implementation of IP networks using these services: routing, DNS, DHCP.
You are internally motivated, autonomous, a team player, and work well under pressure.
You possess an inherent curiosity and are continually striving to broaden your knowledge.
Education: College or University degree or equivalent work experience
Installation, configuration, deployment, administration and troubleshooting of networks
- Networking IPv4, IPv6, LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, routing
- Design and implementation of Cisco networks (routers and switches), familiarity with NX-OS
- Knowledgeable in Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Active Directory
- Installation and configuration of Apache and IIS web servers
- Cisco CCNA certification (routing and switching)
- Knowledge of VMware virtualization systems
- Knowledge of firewalls such as Cisco ASA, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Checkpoint
- Knowledge of wireless network systems such as Cisco, Aruba, Extreme Networks
- Knowlegable in the installation, configuration and management of Android mobile devices
- Spoken: French and English
- Written: French and functional English
Permanent full time position – 35 hours/week
Salary: To be discussed
Expected starting date: 2020-01-06
Pascale Dominique – 514-787-3388 – firstname.lastname@example.org